Monday, July 20, 2026

Children looking at blank sign, 1927

A group of kids stopping to look at a blank sign, 1927 illustration
  This seems like a fun image for paper crafting - perhaps collages or junk journals? A group of children has stopped to look at...well, whatever you want to add to this sign!

  Originally, they were looking at the copyright information in the early pages of the book "Story-Friends, Third Book", published in 1927. But the illustration of these kids (by Mabel Betsy Hill) was just too cute to pass by. 

  So I removed the words, and now I share it with you. I hope it sparks some creativity! I'd love to hear what you plan for it in the comments.


This image was published in the United States over 95 years ago, making it in the public domain. You can use it freely. Click on the image for a larger version.


1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    Sorry it took me so long to return your visit but Thank You for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete